I can’t wait to fully participate in #YARC 2020 this year! And from the very beginning too! Last year, I joined when I found out about this, back in June, so I was six months behind from starting. However, my goal was at least one book, and I ended up hitting 17! I can’t wait to see how many books I get to this year.
Be sure to click on the link above for the introduction post, and to sign up! This post will serve as my progress tracker for the year, so stay tuned for that.
Philippine Tarsier: 1-10 Books
- Loveboat, Taipei – Abigail Hing Wen (Re-read)
- Scavenge the Stars – Tara Sim
- Girl in Translation – Jean Kwok
- Blood Heir – Amélie Wen Zhao
- Seven Deadly Shadows – Valynne E. Maetani (& Courtney Alameda)
- Malice – Pintip Dunn
- The Wolf of Oren-Yaro – K.S. Villoso
- A Spark of White Fire – Sangu Mandanna
- Temporary Wife Temptation – Jayci Lee
- The Life Below – Alexandra Monir