Title: Blood Heir (Blood Heir #1)
Author: Amélie Wen Zhao
Genre: YA Fantasy
Length: 464 pages
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Publish Date: November 19, 2019
Graphic deaths, Human trafficking, Torture, Attempted Sexual Assault
I’m so freaking excited to talk about this book and get to debut my new rating scale graphics, courtesy of Kat @ Waffley Cute Designs! If you click on her name here, or on my button on my blog, it will take you directly to her graphic services page. So check that out.
I’m REALLY freaking excited to share my thoughts on this novel not only because I got to participate in the author live chat discussion on the TBR & Beyond Book Club’s Facebook page, but also because this book literally kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time and I just could not get enough of it. So now I get to squeal about what might actually be my favorite book of 2020, and it’s only January.
- I’m getting some Russian vibes from this one. Looks like it was done correctly compared to some others that I read in the past.
- Oh damn her power reminds me of Katara blood-bending and now I have another MC that I love.
- I mean I knew I was going to love Ana from the beginning but you know, I gotta stay somewhat “fair”, whatever that means.
- KILL THEM ANA! KILL THEM BITCHES.
- Ramsom Quicktongue sounds like someone that’s gonna be lovely trouble.
- KILL THEM ANA!