I can’t believe it’s already freaking September, fam! Can the year stop moving so quickly? Well, maybe not. Also, I’m trying to do some of my posts as early as I can because we also may get hit by Hurricane Dorian later on this week. I’ll definitely keep you guys updated when I can, but please pray for those that have already been affected by Dorian, and those that are in his path. Hurricanes are no joke.
Thanks as always to Sam @ Taking on a World of Words for hosting this meme. You guys know the drill by now.
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
- An Enchantment of Ravens – Margaret Rogerson – 65%
- Time Magic – Kelly N. Jane – 40% (ARC Review)
- Want – Cindy Pon – 1%
Oh wow, look at that? I actually am making progress on an ARC that has nothing to do with a Blog Tour. Yay! And I’m actually really liking it right now? Niasa (our main character) kind of reminds me of Diana (Wonder Woman) because she was born a Valkyrie rather than made. Same like Diana, right?
- Give the Dark My Love – Beth Revis
- Confessions of a Traveler – Clara Molina (Blog Tour)
- Don’t Say a Word – Amber Lynn Natusch (ARC Review & Blog Tour)
- Nevernight – Jay Kristoff
- Gone – Michael Grant
- Have a Little Faith in Me – Sonia Hartl (ARC Review & Blog Tour)
- Only Ashes Remain – Rebecca Schaeffer (ARC Review & Blog Tour)
- Once & Future – Amy Rose Capetta & Cori McCarthy
- The Priory of the Orange Tree – Samantha Shannon
- Sorcery of Thorns – Margaret Rogerson
- Opposite of Always – Justin A. Reynolds
I’m pretty sure these are all buddy reads, and I even have a buddy read request form that I made
in case you’re crazy enough to want to read a book with me. So yeah, shoot your buddy read shot with me because I love talking about books with people. You just gotta make sure I actually start when we plan to start because I’m a total mood reader.
So I made a mini competition on my personal facebook where whoever guesses the number of books I read by the end of the year will get my favorite book from 2019 as a gift. I don’t know if anyone would actually participate, but I mean… it sounds like fun! Someone said I’d read over 200 books and I just died. I never hit 100 books in a year before, so to double that is just ridiculous to me. I appreciate her faith in me, but I just feel like that can be my goal in a couple of years or so.
Also, I’m almost at 300 followers on my blog! I cannot believe how close I am to my next hundred! I’d love to do another giveaway if anyone is interested! Definitely let me know. I love bringing joy to my friends in the form of books, so a giveaway gives me the perfect excuse to do so.