Oh my gosh. You guys have no idea how happy I am that this event is over. Yesterday was the event, sure things kind of didn’t go as straightforward as I wanted it to, but for the short amount of time I had to prepare, I think I did a bomb ass job. Now I don’t have to worry about that anymore. I feel so much lighter now that that’s off my plate.
Thank you again to Sam @ Taking on a World of Words for hosting this weekly meme. I’m pretty sure you all know the drill by now, but in case you don’t and you want to join, here are the three questions we always answer:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
I actually put Pachinko to the side for a bit because I wasn’t connecting with the audiobook enough to keep going. I did get the physical copy but there’s so many more library books that I need to get through first so it’s still there, but not being actively read.
- The Gilded King – Josie Jaffrey
- The Kiss Quotient – Helen Hoang
- The Athena Protocol – Shamim Sarif
- The Vine Witch – Luanne G. Smith
- Crier’s War – Nina Varela
- Dark Retribution – B. R. Stateham
- The Priory of the Orange Tree – Samantha Shannon
- Undead Girl Gang – Lily Anderson
Do you know how freaking glad I am to be done with Priory? That took a month of my life to get through and it’s finally over!
- A Curse so Dark and Lonely – Brigid Kemmerer
- Emergency Contact – Mary H. K. Choi
- A Gentleman in Moscow – Amor Towles
Granted, I don’t know when I’ll eventually get to any of these but I will. Possibility pile and all that.
Yay for the middle of the week though! I’m totally having ramen tonight at Ramen night, so I’ll let you know how that goes. I hope it’s good because I’ve never been to this place before. For ramen I mean. I go there all the time but they only serve ramen on Wednesday nights.