So I totally could have drafted this last night and then scheduled it for today but I just felt so tired after my all day training that I ended up going to sleep. I didn’t even eat dinner or breakfast so I’m running on fumes today. Don’t worry. I’ll get some food in my system fairly soon.
Thanks as always to Sam @ Taking on a World of Words for hosting this meme. You guys know the drill by now.
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
Let’s get to it, shall we?
- Don’t Say a Word – Amber Lynn Natusch – 37% (Blog Tour Interview posted)
- Give the Dark My Love – Beth Revis – 58%
- Nevernight – Jay Kristoff – 55%
I technically have Once & Future as “currently reading” on Goodreads, but I haven’t opened the book since Give the Dark My Love came in from the library. I needed to read that one physically as opposed to the audiobook so I’ll wait until I’m done with that one before trying Once & Future.
- Blanca & Roja – Anna-Marie McLemore
- All the Bad Apples – Moira Fowley-Doyle (ARC Review & Blog Tour)
- Truly Devious – Maureen Johnson
- Every Heart a Doorway – Seanan McGuire (reread. No second review)
I ended up listening to Every Heart a Doorway again because it’s super short but I really wanted to get back into that world. I almost borrowed it from the library again so I could physically read it, but I figured I’d do that after I finish the 20 thousand other books I keep borrowing.
- Season of the Witch – Sarah Rees Brennan (ARC Review)
- Confessions of a Traveler – Clara Molina (ARC Review & Blog Tour)
- Final Draft – Riley Redgate
This changes all the time and I just need to not come up with a solid list lol. I mean, it never is a solid list. But I tried.
I think I read some pretty amazing books this week. I’m so glad that my reading progress has been going well! I haven’t really come across a book that I hated or anything like that recently. I will say that one of the blog tour books that I read wasn’t my favorite, but I got through it. I try not to DNF those, but I will come to a point with that eventually. It just takes a bit. How was your mid-week check up? Keep me posted!