So yesterday at work (today when I’m writing this), I started getting super dizzy out of nowhere. I’m staying hydrated for the most part, and I did eat, but I don’t know what it was. I just feel like I need to go home and sleep or something. Not good. Hopefully this week can go by fast!
Sam @ Taking on a World of Words hosts this meme and it’s such a fun one. Yes, yes I know I say this every single week but it’s because it’s true.
I’m pretty sure you guys know the drill by now right?
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
- Blanca & Roja – Anna-Marie McLemore – 6%
- Give the Dark My Love – Beth Revis – 1%
- All the Bad Apples – Moira Fowley-Doyle (ARC Review & Blog Tour) – 0%
I don’t know why I’ve been putting off All the Bad Apples but I need to start getting way further in this ASAP so my blog tour post will be ready. Don’t worry. It will be ready by then! I haven’t failed you yet!
- The Flatshare – Beth O’Leary (★★★★)
- Sweet Black Waves (Sweet Black Waves #1) – Kristina Perez (★★★)
- The Year I Left – Christine Brae (★★★) ARC Review & Blog Tour
- The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew Mystery Stories #1) – Carolyn Keene (★★★)
- Circe – Madeline Miller (★★★★)
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo – Taylor Jenkins Reid (★★★★) (Blogger Collaboration with Angharad @ Two Book Thieves)
Just know that this will NEVER happen again. I don’t even know how this happened. I think because I snuck in Nancy Drew and it’s a short book because this is not the norm. You guys know this. And stay tuned for my blog post on The Year I Left coming out in two days I believe.
- Nevernight (Nevernight #1) – Jay Kristoff (Buddy Read with Elise @ A Book and a Cup)
- Season of the Witch – Sarah Rees Brennan (ARC Review)
- The Priory of the Orange Tree – Samantha Shannon (Group Read on Twitter)
- Truly Devious – Maureen Johnson (Buddy Read with JaNae @ JHeart Loves Books)
I don’t know why you guys still read with me honestly. I’m a terrible partner. I need to get my self in shape! Reading shape, I mean. I can’t run to save my life.
I may end up hitting another 100 followers next month, and if I do: I totally want to do something special. What should I do? What do you guys want to see? Keep me posted!