I was lucky enough to come across this tag on Marti’s blog Bookish Treats and since I am a Marvel fan, I had to add it to my list. Everyone go follow Marti, because her and her blog are quality and amazing. Go, go now!Read more
So yesterday at work (today when I’m writing this), I started getting super dizzy out of nowhere. I’m staying hydrated for the most part, and I did eat, but I don’t know what it was. I just feel like I need to go home and sleep or something. Not good. Hopefully this week can go by fast!
Sam @ Taking on a World of Words hosts this meme and it’s such a fun one. Yes, yes I know I say this every single week but it’s because it’s true.
I’m pretty sure you guys know the drill by now right?
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
Can it be Friday already? I swear I need to take another week off from work and just straight READ. Ya know? Then I can push through all my ARCs and library books and finally get to the books on my physical shelf. You know, the whole goal of this thing?
Lisa @ Bookish Fantasies hosts this weekly meme, and definitely take part in it if you haven’t already.
Want to participate in Shelf Control? Here’s how:
- Write a blog post about a book that you own that you haven’t read yet.
- Add your link in the comments!
- If you’d be so kind, I’d appreciate a link back from your own post.
- Check out other posts, and…