I know I gotta include some gifs of Joe Biden dancing, preferably of him and Obama dancing because those two have the silliest friendship ever and I love it so much.
Happy Tuesday, y’all. We are almost freaking there. Kind of. Sorta? I think.
I’m gonna see if I can sneak in some more reading today at work without anyone paying attention to me.
This week we are thinking of book titles that make good song titles right? I mean, if you think about it, any book title can make a good song title if you think really, really hard about it. Because it’s all just art and it’s all about how you interpret it. And I mean, isn’t there a song that’s called Moo or something?
So let’s be real, you can name a song anything and it will still be listened to by someone.
Now someone did a really cool thing where they also picked who would be the band and/or singer who would sing the song, and I’m just not that creative so I’m gonna skip that part, but you know… you can guess and I’ll go with your answer.
- Such a Fun Age – Kiley Reid
- If I Never Met You – Mhairi McFarlane
- Foul is Fair – Hannah Capin
- Westside – W.M. Akers
- Transcendent Kingdom – Yaa Gyasi
- Made in Saturn – Rita Indiana
- Diamond Doris – Doris Payne
- Mexican Gothic – Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- A Touch of Darkness – Scarlett St. Clair
- Light it Up – Kekla Magoon
And really that’s all I gotta say I guess lol. Time for some dancing in the office! See ya, fam.