I got my CPAP machine yesterday, and it’s supposed to help me breathe while I’m sleeping, and I don’t know. I felt like I didn’t even sleep last night, so I’m dragging this morning. I was even late to work again today. For the past week and a half now.
Thank you again to Sam @ Taking on a World of Words for hosting this weekly meme. I’m pretty sure you all know the drill by now, but in case you don’t and you want to join, here are the three questions we always answer:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
- Opposite of Always – Justin A. Reynolds (Buddy Read with Bookin It With Ahtiya)
- The Priory of the Orange Tree – Samantha Shannon (Group Read on Twitter
- Legend – Marie Lu (Group Read on Twitter)
- Red, White & Royal Blue – Casey McQuinston (Buddy read with Brittany, Dana & Adele)
- Relic – Bronwyn Eley (ARC Review & Blog Tour)
- Children of Sinai – Shelley Clarke
- Sorcery of Thorns – Margaret Rogerson
- A Treason of Thorns – Laura E. Weymouth
- Stormrise – Jillian Boehme
- Teeth in the Mist – Dawn Kurtagich
- Smarter Than a Monster – Brandon Mull (Review coming on October 15th!)
- House of Salt and Sorrows – Erin A. Craig
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine – Gail Honeyman
- With the Fire on High – Elizabeth Acevedo
- The Rise of Kyoshi – F. C. Yee
So yeah. That was super short because I was trying my hardest to get this in timely. I think this is the latest that I’ve ever posted this before, so I’m so sorry about that!