I think I’m getting sick.
Thank you to Sam @ Taking on a World of Words for hosting this. I swear you guys are amazing for keeping track and hosting things like this. I’m not as skilled so I give you all major props. Do you remember the three W’s?
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
Let’s get it.
- Into the Wildbarrens (The Gems of Elsana #1) – Christian Sterling – 6% (ARC Review)
- Golden Son (Red Rising #2) – Pierce Brown (Buddy Read with Elise @ A Book and A Cup) – 1%
I’m excited for this buddy read with Elise! We have two books planned for this month so I better jump on this ASAP. Also, I need to finish Into the Wildbarrens by tomorrow if I’m going to make my extended BookSirens deadline. So far I like it, so I don’t anticipate having an issue reading it. I think probably just falling asleep reading it. I forgot to bring my Kindle to work today, so I’ll have to read it when I get home.
- S.T.A.G.S. (S.T.A.G.S. #1) – M.A. Bennett ( ★ ★ ★ )
- Before I Disappear – Danielle Stinson ( ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ) ARC Review
- Comeback – Lyn Ashwood & Rachel Rose ( ★ ★ ★ ★ ) ARC Review
- The Corpse Wore Stilettos – M.J. O’Neill ( ★ ★ ★ ★ ) ARC Review
- The Night Tiger – Yangsze Choo ( ★ ★ ★ ) Buddy Read with Sammie @ The Writerly Way
Stay tuned for the buddy read discussion post with Sammie coming up sometime this week! Trust me, you’re going to want to read that one. Also, wow look at that! Three ARCs in a rows! I guess August is the month to catch up on ARCs. Let’s keep this momentum going.
- How the Light Gets In – Katy Upperman (ARC Review & Blog Tour with FFBC)
- Nevernight (Nevernight Chronicles #1) – Jay Kristoff (Buddy Read with Elise @ A Book and a Cup)
- Season of the Witch – Sarah Rees Brennan (ARC Review)
My blog tour post for HTLGI is coming up very soon, so I’m going to need to get on that ASAP. Also, since I already posted the interview for Season of the Witch, my review is long overdue. Let me catch up on those ARCs before the rest of the blog tours sneak up on me.
Five books again this week! Wow, I’m seriously just amazed at myself. Seriously. Pat my self on the damn back lol. I think that’s a good amount of books to be reading in between everything. I know some of them are audiobooks – which helps me get through my backlist – and I know I’ll have to try the trick that Evelina @ Avalinah’s Books mentioned on Twitter to me! I just have to transfer my books back to my phone and listen there because the Kindle Fire thing was being weird for me. Seriously, Evelina is a lifesaver!
What’s on your list, book friends?