Time for another WWW Wednesday, hosted by Taking on a World of Words. You know the 3 W’s we all want to know, so here are my answers below! If you need a refresher on what those 3 W’s are, here ya go!
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
- Bookish Boyfriends: A Date with Darcy – Tiffany Schmidt (80%)
- Autoboyography – Christina Lauren (90%)
- The Bear and the Nightingale – Katherine Arden (23%)
I cannot wait to finish Autoboyography and post the buddy read discussion with the lovely Brittany! Stay tuned for that one.
- The Weight of a Piano – Chris Cander
- Patron Saints of Nothing – Randy Ribay (ARC Review & SNEAK PEEK)
- Treading Waves – S.R. Atkinson (ARC Review)
- The Black Mage – Daniel Barnes (ARC Review)
Right on! I got three ARCs down and one Book Club book done. What an awesome week.
Next to Read
- The Silent Patient – Alex Michaelides
- Illuminae – Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
- Eldest – Christopher Paolini
- It Ends With Us – Colleen Hoover
So I don’t plan on finishing any of these next week at all, but at least starting them especially because two of them are book club reads and one is a buddy read.
So that’s that! What’s on your list? What should be on my list? Let me know!