So it seems like Siobhan @ Novelties wants me to do this soul-ripping romance tag. And, of course, I can’t say no to Siobhan! Thanks so much for tagging me, lovely. Go check out her blog if you haven’t already. She’s one of my favorite bloggers, and I’m so glad she thinks of me for tags like this!
- Thank the person who tagged you and create a pingback to the original author – Nel at Reactionary Tales.
- Share at least 5 (but more are welcome) romances that tugged your heartstrings. They can be from books, movies, TV shows, manga; anything you can think of! They can be examples of sad tears, angry tears, happy tears or a combination of all three.
- Nominate 5 (or more) people to share their emotional traumas
- (Note: Try not to spoil the story for your readers in case they would like to check out these romances on their own)
Okay… so I haven’t finished watching the first season yet, but I got to an episode where basically they cast a spell where it’s like Niko and Mel never met in order to keep Niko safe?! And like Mel was seeing all of their memories together and I was just so heartbroken that they even had to go to these lengths to keep Niko safe from whoever is targeting her and I’m just sad because I really like Niko and Mel together. I hope she comes back somehow. I hope they are destined to meet because I love this so much.
This one breaks my heart because Dyson [REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED] and I can’t spoil this because I need you guys to watch this show and love me with it. It’s in Season 1 so you’ll catch up early.
I can’t spoil something else from Lost Girl, okay? I just can’t. Just know that this relationship completely broke me in Season 4 and I’m still not okay with it.
I wouldn’t even call this an enemy turned lover situation, but I guess it could be since Jason literally kidnapped Daiyu in the first chapter. It’s not a spoiler, so don’t @ Me for spoiling something!
They are just trying to date, and it seems like there is too much witch drama to even have a nice date! Like, let me have my sapphic romance without the calls from the ex girlfriend about someone trying to kill her – or whatever.
- Brittany @ Brittany the Book Guru
- Dana @ Devour Books with Dana
- Dini @ Dini Panda Reads
- Carol @ Santana Reads
- Louise @ Foxes and Fairy Tales
- Mel & Mir @ TBR & Beyond
Oh look I remembered to tag people this time! Remember that if you see this and you want to do it, consider this as me tagging you. I’d love to see your answers! 🥰