Thank you so much to Destiny @ Howling Libraries for creating this weekly meme. I think it’s a great way to start off the work week, well if I didn’t have to go to work, ya know? I mean… reading all day should be considered working, am I right?
- Half-Blood (Covenant #1) – Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Queene of Light (Lightworld/Darkworld #1) – Jennifer Armintrout
- The Turning (Blood Ties #1) – Jennifer Armintrout
- Child of Darkness (Lightworld/Darkworld #2) – Jennifer Armintrout
- Veil of Shadows (Lightworld/Darkworld #3) – Jennifer Armintrout
I think I need a break from paranormal romance. I don’t know.
- Ruthless Gods (Something Dark and Holy #2) – Emily A. Duncan
- Medusa – Jessie Burton (no cover yet)
- Jade Fire Gold – June C. L. Tan (no cover yet)
- Polite Society – Mahesh Rao
- Siren’s Song (Storm Siren #3) – Mary Weber
I’m super excited about Polite Society. Plus look at that cover? Looks amazing.
Ugh I’m tired of having headaches man. Is it from reading? Is it from sleeping on the couch? Is it from not eating? Who knows? I just hate having a migraine and I wish I could take a day off for no reason at all. Well, maybe a mental health day. Who knows. I’m rambling. Sorry, fam! Feel free to send me any updates on your life or some encouraging words because I love hearing from you guys.