Thank you so much Taking on a World of Words for continuing to host this weekly meme! I think this is one of my favorite posts of the week because I get to make like I’m actually going to get to certain books on my TBR when you and I both know it hasn’t happened yet.
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
- The Dragon with a Chocolate Heart (Tales from the Chocolate Heart #1) – Stephanie Burgis – 45%
- Renegades (Renegades #1) – Marissa Meyer – 3%
- The Unhoneymooners – Christina Lauren – 1%
- Give the Dark My Love (Give the Dark My Love #1) – Beth Revis – 0%
Interesting. No ARCs that I’m currently reading right now, although I should. I guess I needed a break from reading on my phone. It happens. I’ll get back into it soon.
- Lock Every Door – Riley Sager (★★★★) ARC Review
- Eldest (The Inheritance Cycle #2) – Christopher Paolini (★★★★★)
- The Novice (The Summoner #1) – Taran Matharu (★★★★)
- The Seduction Expert – Saya Lopez Ortega (★★★) ARC Review
- The Bear and the Nightingale (Winternight Trilogy #1) – Katherine Arden (★★★★★)
Do you know how long it took me to finish Eldest and The Bear and the Nightingale? A MONTH. I’m so freaking proud of myself you don’t even know. And I finished Lock Every Door way in time for my blog tour post, so let me just pat myself on the back for that feat.
- Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle #1) – Jay Kristoff
- Beauty Queens – Libba Bray
- The Night Tiger – Yangsze Choo
- Time Magic – Kelly N. Jane (ARC Review)
Maybe I need to strive for one ARC a week or something. So I can get my numbers down. And STOP requesting ARCs or signing up for blog tours, despite wanting to get my foot out there. Stop it. Stop it, I say.
Last week I took off anything that wasn’t an ARC, and then what did I do? Start books that weren’t ARCs, or for any challenge really. I suck sometimes, but hey, it’s better than not reading anything at all, right? I think I have some ARCs to read for next week since I’m on another blog tour, so maybe I’ll actually read those first, but you’ll know when I do. Me and Jamie signing off!