Thank you again to Taking on a World of Words for hosting this weekly meme. Every Wednesday, we ask the important three W’s in the book world:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
- Eldest (The Inheritance Cycle #2) – Christopher Paolini – 83%
- The Bear and the Nightingale (Winternight Trilogy #1) – Katherine Arden – 48%
- Lock Every Door – Riley Sager (ARC Review) – 24%
- The Novice (The Summoner #1) – Taran Matharu – 19%
Since I’m part of the blog tour for Lock Every Door with The Fantastic Flying Book Club, I want to make sure I finish it early and have enough time to write my review and make my playlist. So that’s the priority while I slowly get through Eldest and The Bear and the Nightingale, which I’m taking forever to finish compared to the rest of what I’ve been reading.
- Mermaid – Jodi Picoult (★★★)
- The Tea Dragon Festival (Tea Dragon #2) – Katie O’Neill (★★★★★) ARC Review
- Death By Diploma (Chalkboard Outlines #1) – Kelley Kaye (★★★★) ARC Review
- Monica Adventures #3: Who’s Saying Nasty Things About Me… Online?! – Mauricio de Sousa (★★★★) ARC Review
I didn’t read a lot this time around, and I think it was because this weekend I just did not want to read anything. I needed the rest. I knew that if I wasn’t going to finish it in June, I didn’t want to start it yet because I had to prep for July. But I still think that’s pretty good!
- Ingrid, The Viking Maiden – Kelley Jane (ARC Review)
- Time Magic – Kelly N. Jane (ARC Review)
- The Seduction Expert – Saya Lopez Ortega (ARC Review)
- One Little Secret – Cate Holahan (ARC Review)
I need to get a handle on my ARCs people. That is all.
Phew. Yeah I took off anything that wasn’t an ARC for now, only because I want to knock out a lot of my ARCs before I start to feel overwhelmed again and disappear from the face of the earth. Trust me, it’s happened before and I do not want that to happen again. So how was your week so far? Any of those ARCs on your list as well? Which one should I read after Lock Every Door?