This week’s WWW Wednesday is brought to you by Taking on a World of Words. Seriously go check out her blog and join in on this fun.
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
- The Things I Know – Amanda Prowse (ARC Review) – 51%
- The Bear and the Nightingale – Katherine Arden – 24%
- Eldest – Christopher Paolini – 3%
- Shatter Me – Tahereh Mafi – 30%
Priority is to finish the ARC review so I can move on to my next ARC!
- A Date with Darcy – Tiffany Schmidt (ARC Review)
- Autoboyography – Christina Lauren (Buddy Read)
- Norse Mythology – Neil Gaiman
- Illuminae – Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
- Nemecene: The Gadlin Conspiracy – Kaz Lefave (ARC Review)
Two ARCs and a Buddy read down! So proud of myself. Definitely check out the buddy read discussion post. That was my favorite.
- The Silent Patient – Alex Michaelides
- It Ends With Us – Colleen Hoover
- Ingrid, The Viking Maiden – Kelley Jane (ARC Review)
Maybe if I keep putting them down on this list, I’ll finally get to them. I need to get to the top two, which are book club reads with meetings happening THIS MONTH, and the ARC review so I can finish it for the author. Priorities, Leelynn! Get them together.
Can I treat this like Tumblr where we used to have Face Claims and stuff? I may do that. I like using gifs again. So enjoy me using the beautiful and amazing Gal Gadot as my face claim until someone either tells me otherwise, or I change face claims because I flip so quickly, it’s terrible.
What’s on your list? What should I make as a priority for next week? Or should I screw the list and read Gemina instead? I feel like I should.