Yes, I am back with another Top Ten Tuesday. Mostly because I didn’t like seeing so many reviews back to back – nothing wrong with writing the reviews and getting them out there, but that’s too many reviews at the same time for me. Plus I was looking at some of the other posts for T10T and I liked this prompt.
I’m pretty sure I didn’t read all of these, but maybe I read some of them? Or I just saw it and the title looked cool. Either way, let’s see what I end up finding.
- What Kind of Girl? – Caroline Kautsire
- You Too? – Anthology
- Erotic Fiction? – Hannah M. Lynn
- Who Put This Song On?Thank y – Morgan Parker
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? – Bill Martin, Jr.
- Are You My Mother? – P.D. Eastman
- Why Didn’t They Ask Evans? – Agatha Christie
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? – Mindy Kaling
- Who Could That Be at This Hour? – Lemony Snicket
- Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria? – Beverly Daniel Tatum
So for some of it I had to really search but then I found some books that I actually DID read that I could add. Even though they were from so long ago that it was before Goodreads and before I ever kept track of the books I’ve read.
What kind of books do you know that ask questions in their title?