I feel like I’ve been posting later and later since I haven’t been preparing these posts ahead of time. It’s okay though since lately I haven’t been feeling well again. It’s the stomach thing… again.
Not to mention I just haven’t been feeling like I have another headache again whenever I have to sit in front of a computer. Is that me getting lazy again? Or is it something to do with my eyesight? At this point, I just wish it could go away.
This one is a pretty tough one, at least to me. I’ll definitely have to think a little harder with this one. But since I don’t have to really talk about any of the books I pick, I think I’ll just list them here. Yes, yes it may be lazy for me but some of these books I haven’t read yet, or maybe I did… I don’t know.
- Come On In – Anthology edited by Ali Alsaid
- We Unleash the Merciless Storm – Tehlor Kay Mejia
- The Way You Make Me Feel – Maurene Goo
- A Discovery of Witches – Deborah Harkness
- The Girl from Everywhere – Heidi Heilig
- The Year of the Witching – Alexis Henderson
- Tell Me How You Really Feel – Aminah Mae Safi
- Eight Will Fall – Sarah Harian
- Juliet Takes a Breath – Gabby Rivera
- Home is Not a Country – Safia Elhillo
Yes…. I used some of the same books that I used from last week, but hey it matched both prompts! It may also be because I’m looking at my bookshelves near my TV for inspiration, and I haven’t looked at my other bookshelves throughout the house yet… oops.
Got any other ones that come to mind?