Oh snap! It’s a WWW Wednesday post! How fun. This has always been one of my favorite weekly memes to do so of course I had to make sure I started 2021 right.
Thank you again to Sam @ Taking on a World of Words for hosting this weekly meme. I’m pretty sure you all know the drill by now, but in case you don’t and you want to join, here are the three questions we always answer:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
- The Brave & The Broken – Brittni Chenelle
- These Violent Delights – Chloe Gong
- Love Her or Lose Her – Tessa Bailey
This is also going to be a pretty silent post because I’ve been sick since last Monday. Legit over this feeling friends!
- We Met in December – Rosie Curtis
- Soldier Sister, Fly Home – Nancy Bo Flood
- A House of Rage and Sorrow – Sangu Mandanna
- Christmas Cookie Murder – Leslie Meier
- Winterhouse – Ben Guterson
- You Had Me at Hola – Alexis Daria
- The Right Swipe – Alisha Rai
- Get a Life, Chloe Brown – Talia Hibbert
Chloe Brown won that vote, by the way.
6 thoughts on “WWW Wednesday – 01/06/21”
I’ve heard so much about These Violent Delights that I think I’m just going to have to pick it up and see what all the hype is about. Happy reading this week!
Here’s my WWW: https://wp.me/pcaKQr-1gw
I love Chloe Brown, I hope you do too! Dani Brown is also amazing. I just started You Had Me at Hola and I’m liking it so far not as much as Chloe or Dani but still good.
Some interesting looking reads! Happy New Year! Here’s my post: https://suelbavey.wordpress.com/2021/01/06/www-wednesdays-6th-january-2021/
I cannot wait for you to read Chloe Brown and You Had Me at Hola! Two of my favourite romances!
Ooo, These Violent Delights 👀 I’m excited to hear what you think of it!
Hope you’ve enjoyed These Violent Delights, that’s an incredible book ✨