Okay I swear I was supposed to be on time every month but this is still better than not posting at all, right?
I still haven’t stopped signing up for blog tours and I still haven’t stopped signing up for reviews so clearly I have a problem but I love this part of my life so much. Seriously wouldn’t change it for the world so I’m just gonna deal with this “mini stressor” on my life.
- What I Want You to See – Catherine Linka
- Outrush – Errin Stevens
- Below – Alexandra Warwick
- Seven Deadly Shadows – Courtney Alameda & Valynne E. Maetani
- Dreaming of Verona – T. A. Williams
- Pemberley: Mr. Darcy’s Dragon – Maria Grace
- The Queen’s Assassin – Melissa de la Cruz
- Malice – Pintip Dunn
- Selected – Barb Han
- Chameleon – Zoe Kalo
- Mine to Five – Tara September
- All the Stars and Teeth – Adalyn Grace
- Storm from the East – Joanna Hathaway
- The Secret Life of Anna Blanc – Jennifer Kincheloe
- Ink in the Blood – Kim Smejkal
- Kalopsia – Lucinda Lamont
- One: Rage, Vengeance, Murder – K.J. McGillick
- Longbourn: Dragon Entail – Maria Grace
- The Unwilling – Kelly Braffet
- New Beginnings at Glendale Hall – Victoria Walters
- Night Spinner – Addie Thorley
- Fish Out of Water – Jennifer Sommersby
- The Wolf of Oren-Yaro – K.S. Villoso
- When Adam Met Evie – Giulia Skye
- Erotic Fiction? – Hannah Lynn
- Killing Them With Kindness – Andy Paulcroft
- The Woman in the Camphor Trunk – Jennifer Kincheloe
- Empire’s Hostage – Marian L. Thorpe
- The Seventh Sun – Lani Forbes
- The Shield of Nike – A. P. Mobley
- Netherfield: Rogue Dragon – Maria Grace
- The Shadows Between Us – Tricia Levenseller
- Five Minutes, Alfie – Lily Mae Walters
- Red Hood – Elana K. Arnold
- The Body in Griffith Park – Jennifer Kincheloe
- Temporary Wife Temptation – Jayce Lee
- The Gene Wizards – Clare Blanchard
- The Life Below – Alexandra Monir
- Tabitha Sparks and the Door to Everywhere – Jae El Foster
- Foul is Fair – Hannah Capin
- A Circle of Firelight – Curtis Edmonds
- Wicked As You Wish – Rin Chupeco
This is why I don’t remember anything I read anymore. Literally do not ask me what something was about because I will just direct you to my review and hopefully I can answer your questions there.
BUT, I have noticed that I like going back to read books that are already published and taking my time with them. That’s super fun when I’m not on a deadline, ya know? Ugh I said it again. Someone slap me whenever I say that.
Again I have to thank Kal for this amazing spreadsheet that has saved my life these three months. I cannot imagine not tracking my reading like this now, and it’s been more accurate than Goodreads when some of the books I’ve read aren’t on there yet. So thank you so much for this!
Again, I haven’t added all of my ARCs on my TBR list so that is inaccurate BUT, at least you can see how much I’ve dedicated to ARCs this year so far. But hey I’ve been doing good at reading my ARCs okay? Be proud of me okay? Be proud!
Does someone want to help me do inventory of my ARCs so I can actually keep track of my ARC TBR? Can I get some help with that? Any volunteers?
Seriously someone help.
And for some reason the homework thing just isn’t happening?? Oh well.
Let me know what your status was for February! Link me or something so I can check it out. I’d love to see all of our progress on ARCs.
Or just check in and let me know how you’re doing, you know? Damn it, I said it again.