How the heck is it October already? Halloween just came up on us so fast, fam! How are you celebrating? My coworkers and I are going to dress up in our Hogwarts Houses for Halloween because we don’t really have permission to go all out, but at least we can wear some House gear. I’m excited! Do you guys know your houses? I mean, what kind of question is that right? I’m sure you do!
Thank you again to Sam @ Taking on a World of Words for hosting this weekly meme. I’m pretty sure you all know the drill by now, but in case you don’t and you want to join, here are the three questions we always answer:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
- The Priory of the Orange Tree – Samantha Shannon (Group Read)
- Pachinko – Min Jin Lee
- The Kiss Quotient – Helen Hoang
I’m pretty sure that by the time this posts though, I’m going to be done with The Kiss Quotient but we will see. So far, I’m freaking loving that book, and yeah I never realized how funny it was to read sex scenes in public.
- Red, White & Royal Blue – Casey McQuiston
- The Oath – Michael L. Lewis
- Six Goodbyes We Never Said – Candace Ganger
- House of Salt and Sorrows – Erin A. Craig
- The Girl from Everywhere – Heidi Heilig
Ouch. Not as many books this week but it’s okay. It’s kind of like how you increase your endurance when you’re working out or whatever? I feel like that’s what’s happening with my reading, which I’m absolutely loving!
- A Blade so Black – L. L. McKinney
- The City of Brass – S. A. Chakraborty
- With the Fire on High – Elizabeth Acevedo
- The Rise of Kyoshi – F. C. Yee
- Kingdom of Souls – Rena Barron
- The Princess Diaries – Meg Cabot
Looking back next week, I’m shocked that two of the books on this part of my post ended up in my finished section! How cool is that? Usually they just disappear off the face of the Earth without me mentioning them every again.
I hope you guys are okay with me posting multiple times throughout the day! I didn’t want to stop with my regular weekly posts while I’m doing Blogtober and BEAutumn since those have been consistent since I revamped. It may be a lot though, and I appreciate you guys sticking with me and checking out my content! I appreciate it so much, more than you will ever know.