Time for round three! These are fun, and I’m not going to have a set time on when I post them, so just be on the lookout for them as they come along.
- ARC Review: Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim – Carol @ Santana Reads
“Insert these two wonderful characters into the world of A’landi, and you have a novel full of fashion, judgemental old men (lolol), impossible quests, adventures, horse and camel-riding, fashion, deserts, mountains, evil barbarians, ghosts, demons, and dresses that come to life? It’s a wild rollercoaster ride I really wanna experience again.”
- The Warrior’s Gift by AlTonya Washington: Review – Monica @ Monlatable Book Reviews
“Overall, THE WARRIOR’S GIFT is a quick paced paranormal romance that I can see being turned into a series.“
- Rain Will Come: Thomas Holgate – Nigel @ Nigel Adams Bookworm
” Sometimes a character is so well written, and is that “off-the-wall”, I can associate them with a real person or a character I’ve seen on TV. This is one of those books”
- #DiverseBookBloggersDiscussion: The “Hidden Gems”: Why are F/F romances so hard to find? – Fadwa @ Word Wonders
“A lot of the time, it feels like publishers are worried about scaring away their audience if they openly say that a book is f/f, which I’d assume is the reason why so many synopses featuring f/f romances are so vague when it comes to the romance side of things.”
- #Augvocacy2019: We Need Indonesian & Southeast Asian Representation (ft. Crazy Rich Asians) – Shealea @ Shut Up Shealea (written by Mel)
” This is why representation is so important! I want to feel like I’m being transported to my family’s home more often, and we deserve to have better representation. Crazy Rich Asians will always have a special place in my heart, but we deserve better than to have this one series that puts down people with darker skin.“
- Novels Featuring Art and Artist Characters – Kristin @ Kristin Kraves Books
” Since I started blogging just over two years ago, I have come to understand a lot about my reading taste and what I love in novels. It has become quite apparent that I am drawn to books that involve art in some way whether that is painting, music, dance, etc.”
- Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: Books I Loved but Never Wrote Reviews for – Lydia @ Lydia Schoch
” There simply isn’t enough time in the day to do everything!”
- Try a Chapter (Cleaning my TBR) || Part 1 – Sofii @ A Book. A Thought.
” Oh MY!!! LOVE IT. I understand why people say that it’s slow, but it has everything I adore in a good fantasy world, and it’s told beautifully, I love the descriptions and I also love that there are many characters and that we know the past and all that.”
- Friday Favorites: Favorite Books that Define You – Joanna Nicole @ A Geekish Brunette
” I have thought long and hard about this one. Honestly, I don’t really find myself reading books that end up defining me because I read Fantasy.”
I think I like this set up better. What do you guys think? Also thank you to all of these amazing bloggers for posting some quality content! I love scrolling through your posts and reading what’s on your mind. It’s my favorite part of the day!