I’m totally late on this post (literally writing this as we speak at 8am Hawaii Time because I totally spaced on setting this up). Thanks again to Destiny @ Howling Libraries for creating this weekly meme and be sure to check out her page to learn how to play along.
Also no, I haven’t been reading anything since I got here. I tried to read at the beach but that totally failed.
- Angelbound (Angelbound Origins #1) – Christina Bauer
- The Warrior Heir (The Heir Chronicles #1) – Cinda Williams Chima
- A Sea of Shields (The Sorcerer’s Ring #10) – Morgan Rice
- The Airel Saga Box Set – Aaron M. Patterson & Chris White
- I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies #1) – Pittacus Lore
- The Colossus Rises (Seven Wonders #1) – Peter Lerangis
I want to do a buddy read with my brother for this one! He borrowed it from the library and I have the audiobook version so hopefully we can do it together soon. Maybe before I leave, or from across the country.
- Here There Are Monsters – Amelinda Berube
Every single person has been talking about this book. I don’t usually read scary novels on my own, but I really wanted to check this out.
- The Blood Spell (Ravenspire #4) – C. J. Redwine
I need to read more Redwine novels. I need to read them in general.
- Dear Haiti, Love Alaine – Maika Moulite & Maritza Moulite
The cover is freaking gorgeous. I’ve been hearing so many good things about this one, and it makes me think about one of my friends who is Haitian that I miss dearly.
- Cheshire Crossing – Andy Weir & Sarah Andersen
I love books that talk about what happens after “happily ever after” and these are three girls that I never hear about normally. Plus the illustrations look absolutely amazing so I need to jump on that.
Thanks so much for dealing with my late post guys! I’m still semi-responsive on Twitter and I’ll definitely take some time to respond to everyone on here once I get back into the groove of things. I miss you all terribly!