I have one more work day after today before I get on that plane to Hawaii. I’ve been waiting all year – probably longer actually – to go back home to Hawaii and it’s literally right around the corner! I can’t even contain my excitement! Although I don’t know how many books I’ll be reading while I’m gone… maybe it will be a good break for me. But let’s be real, I’ll at least read one book while I’m home.
Thanks again to Destiny @ Howling Libraries for creating this weekly meme! Be sure to click on her link for the instructions on how to play along!
- Torch Ginger (Lei Crime #2) – Toby Neal
- Black Jasmine (Lei Crime #3) – Toby Neal
- Death by Divorce (Caribbean Murder #2) – Jaden Skye
- Death by Marriage (Caribbean Murder #3) – Jaden Skye
- 1930: Aryl’s Divide (The 1929 Series #3) – M.L. Gardner
- Honor Bound (The Honors #2) – Rachel Caine & Ann Aguirre
Guess I should have added the first one first (well maybe I did and it’s just way early in my TBR list. It happens). Plus I heard some good things about this one and have been wanting to read a Rachel Caine book for a while now.
- Tell Me How You Really Feel – Aminah Mae Safi
I’m trying to get into more contemporary novels because sometimes I just need a break from saving the world, and I want to do better at reading more diverse books. Both characters and authors being diverse. While I did read one of my favorite bloggers saying she couldn’t get into this, I want to give it a try.
- Wild Savage Stars (Sweet Black Waves #2) – Kristina Perez
I mean, wasn’t I just talking about this before?
- Bright Raven Skies (Sweet Black Waves #3) – Kristina Perez (no cover yet)
I had no idea she was making this into a trilogy! I need to see how this ends!
- Untitled (The Never Tilting World #2) – Rin Chupeco (no cover yet)
Ever since The Bone Witch, I have fallen in love with Rin’s writing. So, basically anything that she’s going to write, I want to be able to read it.
I really like this weekly meme! It helps me clean out my TBR, especially since I know full well that it’s rare for me to finish series anymore – especially if I wasn’t into the first book or if it was hard enough for me to find the first book. Definitely get on this meme if you’re wanting to clean up your TBR list by more than just a couple books at a time. This has helped me tremendously.
Which one of my highs are on your list too? Or which one of my highs have you already read that I need to prioritize? I love hearing your opinions so definitely let me know.