Two posts in one day! Sorry for the spam. Week four! Let’s see what comes off my list and what I added since last Monday. Thanks again to Howling Libraries for creating this weekly meme, and feel free to tag me in your posts!
So pretty much a lot of my lows are going to be removed solely because I can’t find a copy of the book anymore. Mostly because I can’t find it at my local library. If I ever come across a copy in a bookstore and its on sale or something, and I feel like I’m really going to read it and like it, I’ll get it. Other than that, I think I was just adding a bunch of books when I first joined Goodreads to get my books up and learn more about them.
- A March of Kings (The Sorcerer’s Ring #2) – Morgan Rice
- Masque of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death #1) – Bethany Griffin
- Miss Mabel’s School for Girls (Network #1) – Katie Cross
- A Land of Fire (The Sorcerer’s Ring #12) – Morgan Rice
- The Third Son – Julie Wu
I swear my TBR is never going to get to a reasonable level because I’m always adding a bunch of books to it that I’ll never get to right away. Is that a problem? Maybe not.
- The Good Luck Girls (The Good Luck Girls #1) – Charlotte Nicole Davis
- Ship of Smoke and Steel (The Wells of Sorcery #1) – Django Wexler
- Wilder Girls – Rory Power
- Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy #1) – Sarah Rees Brennan
- A Thousand Beginnings and Endings – Ellen Oh (Anthology)
Which one of these are you most excited to read? Which one of my lows are ones I should definitely try to find and read? Let me know!