I wanted to include this post every once in a while because I’ve been blog hopping lately and I’ll find a lot of posts that I’ll absolutely love and need to share. I want to be able to share the love too! And I wanted to make sure that they get their own spotlight rather than just a footnote on some other blogs. So here’s my first one, and I hope you guys get to check out these posts and amazing bloggers.
- Why Age Shouldn’t Matter When Reading YA Books – Siobhan @ Novelties
” I found my people in the YA book community. I felt included, understood, appreciated, and accepted. “
- Top 5 Saturday: Books with Asian Settings – Dini @ Dini Panda Reads
” BUT this year I am making more of an effort to diversify my reads and that means giving high priority to the Asian books on my shelf! “
- My Favourite Cozy Mysteries: Part One – Louise @ Foxes and Fairy Tales
” There’s been a murder, and it turns out her grandmother was the prime suspect. “
- Hi, I’m Back (and with changes) – Brittany @ Brittany the Book Guru
” I don’t want to add pressure to myself by creating a hard-to-maintain posting schedule “
- ARC Review: Swipe Right for Murder by Derek Milman – Mir @ TBR and Beyond
” Wow! This was one hell of a crazy ride. Murder? Check! Mistaken Identity? Check! Cyber Terrorism? Check! Everyone being bat shit crazy? CHECK, CHECK, CHECK!!! “
- Five Reasons to Read: An Unkindness of Ghosts by Rivers Solomon – CW @ The Quiet Pond
” An Unkindness of Ghosts is stellar, hard-hitting, but absolutely brutal, honest in its depictions of systemic oppression and its machinations. “
- Let’s Talk about Book Covers – Zenobia @ My Entangled Words
” The saying goes to “never judge a book by its cover” but lets be honest here, I’m sure that is what all of us have done on a number of occasions.”
I know I need to spend more time blog hopping, and I’ll definitely make sure I make a better effort in doing so because I miss a lot of great posts out there. Please go check out these amazing people, their posts that I shared here and the rest of their posts. I love following them and reading what they have to say, from reviews to memes to personal posts. They are amazing inside and out, and deserve all the love.
Stay tuned for the next post!