They say that all good things must come to an end. Well, this year is no different. I’ve had a lot of ups and downs throughout the year, both bookish and non-bookish related. I’m just glad that I ended this year on a high note, and I can’t wait to see what 2017 has in store for me.
Just a quick recap of 2016:
- I read a lot of books that I was meaning to read for years
- I didn’t end up reaching my GoodReads goal of 25 books, but I plan on reaching that this year.
- I took a break from my blog for a few months, but I got back into the swing of things towards the end of the year.
- I’m preparing myself for the numerous GoodReads challenges that I plan on completing for 2017.
- I also started a bookstagram account that I’m slowly working on.
All in all, I wasn’t disappointed with this year. I know I can do better in my reading challenge for the year, and I plan on getting off to a great start today… right after I finish posting this!
So here’s to 2016. You were good sometimes, and you were not so good other times. But now it’s time to make 2017 even better, and I can’t wait to see my progress.
Happy New Year everyone!