I’m so shocked and honored that Ally @ Ally Writes Things nominated me for the Liebster Award! You are seriously the sweetest person ever, and I am just so thankful that you thought of me for this! If you aren’t already following Ally, you need to change that right now! Seriously, she is one of the nicest people in the blogging community and I appreciate her support so much.
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the Award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you
- Nominate 11 people
- Ask the people who you have nominated 11 questions
What’s your favourite movie?
This is such a hard answer but I’m going to go with Mulan. She was always the Disney character that I related to the most because we are both Asian, and she is a badass bitch.
Who was your favourite childhood author?
JK Rowling fostered my love for Harry Potter, magic and being just like Hermione.
What’s the best book you’ve read this year?
I couldn’t pick just one! Feel free to check out my reviews:
What is your favourite breakfast?
Duck Huevos Rancheros from Stockpot Norfolk. Surprisingly, I love getting this for breakfast and will actually eat the avocado although I apparently am not a fan of it. I’m weird. Don’t ask.
Do you have any pets? Share pictures, if you do! If you don’t, do you want pets?
I have four dogs. Three girls and a boy. A pair of siblings each.
What did you want to be when you grew up?
What’s the most random purchase you’ve ever made?
Uh…. Hmm. I honestly have no idea! It must be some type of food that I didn’t end up liking but I don’t recall right now. I’m sorry!
What are some of your current favourite book covers?
What’s the worst book you’ve ever read?
Are there any books you would never read?
Don’t hate me.
If you could have one super power, what would it be?
It would be to clone myself so one of me can be at work and the other can be reading ALL. DAMN. DAY.
- Carol @ Santana Reads
- Dini @ Dini Panda Reads
- Brittany @ Brittany the Book Guru
- Mel & Mir @ TBR & Beyond
- Sammie @ The Writerly Way
- Louise @ Foxes and Fairy Tales
- Lydia @ Lydia Schoch
- Mai @ Mai Does Things
- Joanna @ The Geekish Brunette
- Aditi @ One in a Million
- Adele @ Adele is Reading
I know it said to nominate 11 people, but seriously I want to nominate all of you, so if you’re reading this and you’ve never had a Liebster award before, consider this me nominating you. You deserve it.
- What is your favorite mythical creature and would you want to be one?
- Would you rather be a professional singer, or a professional actor?
- Take a picture of the view outside your building today (or if you’re outside right now, the view in front of you). Do you feel at peace?
- Do you prefer to read ARCs or backlist titles?
- Which book character do you wish could be your real life best friend and why?
- Would you rather be a superhero, super villain, or an anti-hero?
- What book or type of book would you turn to during a dark time?
- What is the latest book you’ve read that made you extremely happy?
- What’s one advice you would tell your past self about reading?
- What’s a genre that you didn’t like at first, and what was the book that changed your mind on that genre?
- What kind of diverse rep are you wanting to see more of in books, and which book out now has that rep that you recommend?
I hope you guys like my questions! I tried to get semi unique in them so you weren’t answering questions you hear all the time. Let me know they need some clarification on them though, because sometimes I feel like I can’t type for crap and nobody understand me.
Love you guys!